Monday, March 31, 2014

Wild thing

Picture this: it's Sunday, both you and your friends got a day off, and there's this beautiful spring weather. Sound like the perfect conditions to have an incredible day, don't you think? Since I'm quite active during the week from the moment I wake up till the moment I'm going to sleep, I love a day off every now and then. I joined some friends who were having a good time at the lake and we spent the afternoon having bites, drinks, and of course we were continuously laughing. The base of the outfit that I wore was the Amy & Ivy top that I received a little while back. Amy & Ivy is a relatively new brand in the brand portfolio of The Sting, and they gave me the honor to pick a couple of my favorite items from the collection. I believe minimalistic tanktops and tees look great on jeans - with a stunning pair of heels - and probably that's one of the reasons why I like this new brand: they've got a variety of such tops in their collection. This asymmetric tank is from their 'Gold' collection, but personally I like the 'normal' collection at least as much.



Top - Amy & Ivy; Jeans - My God; Shoes - Zara; Sunglasses - Nueu

16 comments:

  1. baby i love this outfit

    NEW OUTFIT IN THE BLOG: CATS IN MY SOCKS
    http://showroomdegarde.blogspot.com.es/2014/03/cats-in-my-socks.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wat zie je er tof uit! Heel leuk zo'n stoere top met pumps ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous heels and I really like that top!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Leuke outfit, vind de combi van de broek en pumps mooi!

    HMLovur

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing look!
    Love those jeans!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely this look, it's perfect for you!
    Alessia
    THECHILICOOL
    FACEBOOK
    Kiss

    ReplyDelete
  7. Heel tof topje! Je zondag klinkt heel gezellig. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look so gorgeous dear! Love your chic and elegant look in nature ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sweet pictures and a great look! :)
    Kisses
    Tabea

    Auf Wolke 3

    ReplyDelete
  10. wat een leuke top heb je hier aan! groetjes Bertine - www.aboutfashion.nl

    ReplyDelete
  11. Je ziet er echt leuk uit!
    Echt 'a wild thing', keep on bloggin'... hopelijk kunnen we elkaar volgen!
    XO
    Esther & Leila
    http://leopardxlipstick.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
  12. jeans + high heels + tank tops have to be one of my favorite combos ever! you look amazing

    ReplyDelete