Saturday, March 29, 2014

Messy but chic

This is a typical outfit that I wear if I'm having finals: comfortable, but fashionable at the same time. Singly, the draped top and draped skirt are only feminine and chic, but due to the combination of the two, a kind of messy effect is created. Which I thought was totally appropriate for the occasion of making a three hour exam.. What do you think? :-)

ps besides my wish to show you (part of) the outfit that I wore to my finals last Tuesday, I also want to mention a great competition that's currently going on. It's for Dutchies only (my sincere apologizes to my international readers), so I'll continue in Dutch: Zalando geeft in totaal voor €550,- aan vouchers weg aan de drie creatievelingen die de mooiste Koninklijke outfit samenstellen. Gezien het feit dat jullie allemaal super stylish zijn, ga ik ervan uit dat een van jullie de prijs in de wacht sleept! Dus waar wacht je nog op?! Meedoen kan via deze website.



Top - Esprit via Sans-Online; Skirt - Topshop; Sunglasses - Boss Orange
Purse - Tommy Hilfiger

7 comments: